Sunday, June 29, 2008

How To Find The Drive To Succeed In Life

With each new day we are faced with new challenges and decisions that affect our lives in some way or another. Some may not be as important or life altering as others, where as others can alter your life forever. Coming from a close knit family, I had a lot of things that would give me the desire to succeed.

How To Find The Desire For Succeess?
When I first decided to go into the internet marketing field, my mother had lost her job due to her company moving overseas. I had a brother that suffered from a mysterious stomach problem known as chrones disease. My youngest brother is currently going through a mental disorder that doctors are currently trying to diagnose. My fiance and I are currently trying to buy a house while expecting the birth of our first child which isn't even the half of our problems because my job is laying people off due to the current economic changes. This is only just the tip of the iceburg of the things that is going on in my life. Most people would claim that things are too bad or that they don't have the time to do what it takes to run a successful business. That is where I tell them that they are wrong because I am showing my brothers how they can make a living without having to have a physical job or demanding boss that wouln't understand their situation.

I decided that failure was not an option and wrote down all the things that were wrong with my life and used it to be my driving force to keep going even when things were not going my way or it didn't look like I was making any progress. By doing this and making a firm budget of what you can spare to spend there is absolutely nothing that can stop you from seeing the success you desire in life. The biggest thing most people would claim is that they don't have the time or money to start and that is where they are wrong because you can find the time to do anything that you desire you just have to learn how to manage your time and with the advancement of the internet there is very little out of pocket expenses that you will incur if you use a lot of the free techniques that are at your disposal.

In summary success is really a state of mind, either you want it bad enough to do what it takes or you will find an excuse not to succeed. Either way the choice is yours and yours alone to make.
Whatever you choose to do stick to it no matter what.

To Your Success.
Rodney Mckinnon

Rodney Mckinnon is the owner of http://www.workwithrodney.com/ there you can get your very own fully functional website in less than 24 hours from now. Also at http://www.workwithrodney.com/newmainpage.html you can get your very own free work at home guide to starting or expanding your very own home base business and an addtional $500 in bonuses just for downloading the guide.

2 comments:

GT said...

Hi, Rodney:

Inspirational and well-expressed. And I agree, success is a state of mind. Win or lose, it's all in what you choose to think, believe and accept.

GT Bulmer
www.StarrBizz.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Rodney,

I admire your outlook. We have the choice to accept our difficulties as permanent, or to make a decision to change things for the better.

Alan
Top Home Internet Business Ideas

Business: Marketing Articles from EzineArticles.com

Rodney Mckinnon - EzineArticles Expert

Yahoo! News: Business